Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of Green Acres - Day 17


Welcome!  This post is part of a 31 Day series.  If you'd like to read the other entries, please click here.
Photo credit K.G. Steffens

Once, a long time ago, I was bold enough to share a close up of an injury I'd sustained moving too fast in the dark of night.  It involved pores which by default means it was probably TMI.

I'm tempted to show you another close up of a new injury - but, I'm not gonna.
I can't decide if it's too much, after all, my fingernail is almost entirely black and my finger twice its normal size.
Maybe it's not really all that spectacular, and I don't want to disappoint you with a benign looking finger.

What happened?
Well, all tall tales aside, I slammed a van door shut on my right hand.

And it's too much to type too much more.
It has been for several days.

Wimpy. Wimpy. Wimpy.
Or wise?

I know mom, I risk loosing readers again with presenting content that lacks substance.
But, you've actually seen my offended digit and I'm sure you'll agree that a sweet picture is enough for today.

Compression. Ice. Ibuprofen.
And maybe tomorrow some pics of our first big renovation?

Thank you Nester for the opportunity to join in a community of other 31 Dayers!

6 comments:

  1. Ouch....Personally speaking, I'm against anything that keeps you from writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Thom - your words of encouragement are always welcome!

      Delete
  2. I ditto Thom. I am sure you will finger out a way to get back at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it - Weekend Farmer Husband groaned out loud! A groaner of a word play, awesome!

      Delete
  3. Oh my. Sorry to hear about the hand. I can understand not want to type with it. Hope it gets better very soon. Am so enjoying your posts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joani. It was good to rest my hand. Hope to get back at it tonite...

      Delete