Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back Door Beauties

I have a wonderful "problem" !

So many flowers are blooming in my garden that I've run out of vases and surfaces to put flowers in and on!

What fun it is to sit down for meals, walk in the back door, catch a flash of color in my peripheral vision, and be overwhelmed with color, form, and intricacy.



Sure wish you'd come visit and linger long in the shade of our old trees, watch the breeze nudge the garden causing the plants to lean this way and that, share a steamy coffee, icy water, or sweet tea - and when our visiting was all done, I'd send you home with a bouquet of your own tied with a little tag:

"Consider the lilies, how they grow:  they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. " Luke 12:27

Each petal, leaf, stem , stamen, pistil, seed - each is known to Him.  The richest, wisest, most privileged King Solomon's power, wealth, and reach doesn't even compare to the detail and knowledge God displays in each flower.  The One who knows and loves His creation is the keeper of my life!

And, as I offer you a hand picked bunch of flowers, (you will come won't you?), I would look deep into the window of your soul and tell you how He cares for you!

2 comments: